Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
By joining Unicorn Snot's Ambassador Program, you agree to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"):
1. As an Ambassador, you have the option to create and share content on the internet or within the community, in accordance with the guidelines provided by Unicorn Snot ("Company"), and any other reasonable instructions given by the Company from time to time.
2. By participating in the Program, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and transmit any content created and shared by you through the Program on the Company's website, social media channels, marketing materials, or any other medium, for any purpose, without further notice or compensation to you.
3. You may request the removal of your content from any platform where the Company has shared your content by providing written notice to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such notice, the Company shall use its best efforts to remove the content within a reasonable time frame.
4. These Terms of Service may be terminated by either you or the Company upon written notice to the other party. Upon termination, your participation in the Program shall cease, and any outstanding payments, if any, shall be paid to you within thirty (30) days of the termination date.
5. You agree to keep confidential any non-public information provided by the Company, including but not limited to product information, marketing strategies, and any other proprietary information, and shall not disclose such information to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
6. As an Ambassador, you are a partner of the Company and are not an employee, agent, or representative of the Company. You shall not have the authority to bind or commit the Company to any agreement or obligation.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
7. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
8. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter hereof.
By participating in the Unicorn Snot Ambassador Program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms of Service.